Community Diabetes & Endocrine Specialists
Our goal at Community Diabetes & Endocrine Specialists is to provide you with world-class endocrine and metabolic care right here in the Central Valley.
We’re committed to each patient we care for and want to provide a seamless experience with a personalized treatment plan to result in the best possible outcomes.
- Thyroid Ultrasound and FNA Biopsy of Thyroid Nodules
- Diabetes Self-Management Education (DSME) and Nutrition Therapy
- Thyroid Nodule and Thyroid Cancer Management and Monitoring
- Thyroid Dysfunction
- Insulin Pump Therapy
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring, System Selection and Initiation
- General Diabetes Management
- Gestational Diabetes Management
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Pituitary Disorders, Adrenal Disorders, Male Hypogonadism
- Metabolic Syndrome, Obesity and Medical Weight Management
- Osteoporosis and Metabolic Bone Disease
- General Endocrinology
Dr. Soe Naing is certified by the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists to perform and report thyroid ultrasounds and perform FNA biopsies in the office. He is supported by Lauren Flores, registered diagnostic medical sonographer. On-site Diabetes and Self-Management Education (DSME) and nutrition therapy is provided by certified diabetes care and education specialists and registered dietitians from the ADA-recognized Community Diabetes Center in Fresno.