Community Maternal Fetal Medicine - Subhashini Ladella, M.D.
Community Maternal Fetal Medicine provides compassionate, personalized care for high risk obstetric patients with an efficient team comprised of a highly skilled and experienced maternal fetal medicine specialist, an on-site genetic counsellor, perinatal sonographers, and a very dedicated and caring office staff.
Subhashini Ladella, M.D., FACOG, a board certified maternal-fetal medicine subspecialist, will address the specific needs of both the mother and baby before, during, and after delivery with empathy and expertise. From evaluation to diagnosis, through treatment and follow-up care, Dr. Ladella will provide comprehensive, well-coordinated, seamless care for complex maternal and fetal conditions by working in close collaboration with patients’ primary providers.
We focus on providing high quality, evidence based obstetrical care, with emphasis on detailed assessment, evaluation, and diagnosis using state of the art advanced sonographic imaging technology. Our on-site fetal echocardiography is led by Joy Guthrie, PhD, Program Director of Advanced Cardiac Sonography Program at Community Regional Medical Center.
We establish true partnerships with our patients, as well as their referring providers, to develop a multidisciplinary treatment plan tailored to meet individual patient’s needs.
Services & Expertise:
- High-risk obstetrical care
- Prenatal screening and diagnosis in collaboration with CA prenatal screening program
- Pre-conception consultations
- Perinatal consultations and management of complications of pregnancy
- Genetic counselling and consultations
- First trimester nuchal translucency screening imaging
- Detailed and targeted anatomical survey ultrasound imaging
- Diagnostic and therapeutic amniocentesis procedures
- Transvaginal cervical length screening and surveillance
- Advanced imaging: 3D and 4D ultrasounds
- Fetal echocardiography
- Doppler assessments
- Placenta Accreta Spectrum early screening and diagnosis
- Multidisciplinary team care for fetal complications and anomalies
- Antepartum testing for fetal well-being: NSTs, BPPs on-site
- Perinatal Outreach programs