Gynecologic Oncology Services
Your world changes when you or a loved one receives a cancer diagnosis of any kind. It’s normal to feel overwhelmed about what the future holds. The experts at the Community Gynecologic Oncology Specialists are with you through your entire journey – from diagnosis, to treatment and recovery. We offer the latest therapies specially designed to help create the best comprehensive treatment plan.
- Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy (HIPEC)
- Target Therapy/Immunotherapy
- Clinical Trials
- Genetic Counseling/Testing
- Palliative Care
- Family Support Services
You’re not alone. Our compassionate team is by your side throughout your entire cancer journey. We offer:
- Nurse navigators at Community Cancer Institute support and guide you and your family.
- Support Services: Nutritionists, psychiatrists, social workers and other specialists provide assistance and comfort to not only patients, but family members as well.
- Genetic Consultation & Testing Services: If you or a family member has been diagnosed with cancer, evaluating your genetic makeup can give you valuable information that will help you and your doctors make more informed decisions about your care – now and in the future.